Indonesian folk songs are so retarded. I just learnt another one from Gillian today, and it's something like
helloooooo! (:
"I was cooking a duck, and my 'mam asked me to dance with her four times. So we danced to the left, and danced to the right."
this is silly, I bet everyone reads in between the lines haha.
riiiiiiight!
So weird.
or maybe not, maybe it's just me who highlights.
I feel so out of touch with everyone.
Viviiii, I'm glad I'll see you tomorrow (:
haha ok. bye byee!
I want to lie in the sun.
I want to drink lots of Coke Light.
I love Coke Light.
I like my job.
Yes, surprisingly I do.
I don't like life.
I want a reset button.
Do over.
Restart.
who's reading this? tag my board and say so!! (x
Game over.
I could just expire from everything swirling in my head.
Worries, complications and problemssssssssss.
So so sooo many things to fret over.
boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment